Stockdorf, Germany – September 6, 2021 – With the Tomorrow Roof Concept, Webasto, the global market leader for roof systems, presents a wide range of innovative functions at the IAA that can be integrated into the car roof of tomorrow. Under the motto More Than a Roof..., the roof of the future will become a design element, increase comfort, enable the integration of entertainment and provide fresh air and visibility.
The "Privacy" Roof Concept, which visitors can see at the Webasto stand at the exhibition center from September 7-12 (Hall B3, Booth B80), consists of a large transparent glass surface that provides a bright ambience in the vehicle interior. Fresh air is provided by a tilt function of the front roof element. Darkening and privacy are made possible at the touch of a button as a result of switchable glazing. Depending on customer requests, other functions and features can be adapted for the concept.
The following news that could also interest you
- Webasto exhibits roof module for autonomous driving at CES 2023
- Webasto Makeathon: Students develop solutions for sensor integration in the roof
- Webasto acquires Luxembourg glass specialist Carlex
- Integration of sensors in the roof: Webasto and Bosch present prototype for autonomous driving
- The electric future is now: Webasto in the new Lotus Eletre